Colour Yourself Fabulous
A simple, fun way to learn how to colour analyse yourself
Includes fabulous free BONUS mini-course Clothes Shopping with Confidence
Discover a simple, fun, low-cost way to colour analyse yourself (and your friends) and look and feel absolutely fabulous on every occasion without having to invest your life savings in professional image consultant training with this Colour Yourself Fabulous mini-course
Discover how to create a wardrobe full of colours that will make you look and feel confidently fabulous too, and how you could (perhaps?) help your friends do the same!
It’s an easy way to investigate if becoming a professional colour consultant is what you really want to do, without having to sell your grandmother! Or perhaps you’re like me, and you have to know absolutely everything about colour?
Who is ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ for?
- Women who love colour, clothes, looking fabulous, and helping others to do the same
- You’ve read every book and scoured the internet to learn as much about colour as you can
- Perhaps you would dearly love to find out if becoming a colour consultant is really, really what you want?
- But you’re wary of investing truckloads of your hard-earned cash into a professional training course that you might never use…
Why Colour Yourself Fabulous is for you
- You’ll know what to wear, what not to wear, and how to look and feel fabulously confident on every occasion
- From the content of this mini-course alone, you’ll be able to help your friends do exactly the same – but only if you feel like sharing all this valuable information, and that’s your choice!
- You may want to test out whether becoming a fully-fledged colour consultant is what you really want to do. If it is, you can consider upgrading to my professional colour training later with a great discount (details available in your online account)
- Even if you discover, while working through this mini-course, that becoming a professional colour consultant is not something you want to pursue, then you will still have discovered exactly how to Colour Yourself Fabulous
Discover for yourself and your friends
- Whether you should wear Cool or Warm colours
- The top 3 colours you can rely on to make you look and feel absolutely fabulous
- Colours I would strongly recommend you avoid – unless you fancy a day off work, of course
- The power of neutrals and how they can transform your wardrobe
- How to create a capsule wardrobe that will work for every occasion
- How to wear hard-to-wear colours – like an office uniform, black for a funeral, some unflattering bridesmaids’ dress, or worse
- What to invest your hard-earned cash in that will pay long-term dividends
- Colour suggestions for clothes at home, for social events, for business and formal occasions
- Suggestions for colours for jewellery, glasses, accessories, make-up, and for colouring your hair
- How to pack for a holiday
- A plethora of my personal hints and tips from 40+ years of running a professional image consultancy
How does this mini-course work?
You get lifetime online access to all 4 modules of ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ which was originally run live over 4 consecutive weeks and you get all the materials from the entire course.
- 4 mini-course modules with Q&A and coaching
- For each module, you can watch the video, listen to the audio, read the course notes or do all three at the same time!
- Recordings of all 4 mini-course modules are yours to access whenever you want
- All designed to help you create your own personalised Cool or Warm profile that will help you choose clothes, make-up, jewellery, accessories, etc. create a capsule wardrobe, pack for a holiday and loads more besides
- Understanding colour
- How to analyse Cool and Warm for your own colouring
- Defining hair, skin and eye colours
- You will discover the colours that make you look fabulous and which ones to avoid
- Suggestions for colours to wear including jewellery and glasses
- More ways to analyse Cool and Warm = the ones that work and the ridiculous ones that don’t!
- How to use drapes to analyse Cool and Warm
- My top hints and tips from 40 years’ experience
- Choosing colours for make-up
- First impressions and suggestions for business wear and formal occasions
- The power of neutrals
- How to wear hard-to-wear colours
- How to colour your hair for both Cool and Warm
- Creating a capsule wardrobe for both Cool and Warm
- How to pack for a holiday
- How to analyse Cool and Warm for your friends and family
- Obviously this requires a different approach from doing it for yourself so we’ll discuss the practicalities and how to make this a fun experience for everyone
- How to drape your friend / client with suggestions for props
- I even provide a checklist template for you so you can try out different methods and create your own step-by-step script
How do you learn best?
All my courses are created to cater for every type of learning style so it doesn’t matter if you’re a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, there will be one or more ways in this mini-course so that you can analyse Cool and Warm colours quickly and easily.
This mini-course is NOT…
If you are desperate to learn full Seasonal and Tonal colour analysis right now, I offer a completely separate, in-depth, professional training course Colour Analysis Training in a Box which also provides business content, support, and certification for you to qualify as a professional image consultant.
What this mini-course IS…
‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ is a mini-course, designed to give you a simple, fun introduction to the world of colour, by focusing on Cool and Warm colour directions. There’s no business content, support, or certification. This is fun stuff about colour analysis, more colour, and nothing but colour.
This is exactly how I started my own colour journey 40 years ago and these concepts still form the basis of everything ‘colour’ I continue to create and teach today.
It worked for me!
It will work for you too!
Colour Yourself Fabulous is exactly what you’ve been looking for!
- Discover your best colours and how to create a wardrobe for every occasion using the fundamentals of Cool and Warm colour analysis
- Earn huge respect and eternal gratitude from your family and friends when you show them how to do the same
- Learn directly from a professional image trainer and mentor with 40+ years’ experience, without needing to take out a second mortgage
- Test the water for becoming an image consultant for a fraction of the cost of a full professional training course
- Even if you have no intention of turning colour into a business, then you will still have discovered exactly how to ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’
Dear Kim, Just wanted to say how much I’m looking forward to the Colour Yourself Fabulous mini course. I first heard about colour analysis over 10 years ago from a friend who’d been to have hers done. It was another 10 before I got around to doing the same!
I’ve been on your mailing list for a while now but am no image consultant. I’m full time mum to 3 girls under 3 and a half, who is 36 years old and hasn’t a clue how to dress, do her hair or even shop, for goodness’ sake. How pathetic is that!
I thought of mailing you to see was there any way that someone like me could learn this stuff without, as you say, having to take out a second mortgage. But I didn’t, thinking that you were an experienced professional who wouldn’t have time for such trivial matters. I was THIS CLOSE to buying your whole ebook collection recently, but, even if I WAS the target audience, I never would have found the time to read it all.
So I was delighted when the mail about the mini-course popped into my inbox. Thank you so much for putting it together – I know it will be great. You mentioned that creating this course was maybe going to annoy a few people. So, a double thank you. There are people out there who would love to spend a fortune having their own consultant, but simply can’t. We’re not trying to cheat anyone out of anything. We just want to be able to respect ourselves a little bit more! Best wishes.