Discover a simple, fun, low-cost way to colour analyse yourself (and your friends)
so that you can look and feel absolutely fabulous on every occasion
without having to invest your life savings in professional image training
with my brand-new ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ mini-course
Who is ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ for?
- Women who love colour, clothes, looking fabulous, and helping others to do the same
- You’ve read every book and scoured the internet to learn as much about colour as you can
- But now you would dearly love to find out if becoming a colour consultant is really, really what you want
- But you’re wary of investing truckloads of your hard-earned cash into a professional training course that you might never use…
The brand-new mini-course ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ is just what you’ve been looking for!
- Discover your best colours and how to create a wardrobe for every occasion using the fundamentals of cool and warm colour analysis
- Earn huge respect and eternal gratitude from your family and friends when you show them how to do the same
- Learn directly from me, a professional image trainer and mentor with 35+ years’ experience, without needing to take out a second mortgage
- Test the water for becoming an image consultant for a fraction of the cost of a full professional training course
- If not, then you will still have discovered exactly how to ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous‘
You’ll know what to wear, what not to wear, and how to look and feel fabulously confident on every occasion. And you’ll be able to help your friends do exactly the same! Boy, will you be popular!
Discover for yourself and your friends
- Whether you should wear Cool or Warm colours
- The top 3 colours you can rely on to make you look and feel absolutely fabulous
- Colours I would strongly recommend you avoid – unless you fancy a day off work, of course…
- The power of neutrals and how they can transform your wardrobe
- How to create a capsule wardrobe that will work for every occasion
- How to wear hard-to-wear colours – like an office uniform, black for a funeral, some unflattering bridesmaids’ dress, or worse
- What to invest your hard-earned cash in that will pay long-term dividends
- Colour suggestions for clothes at home, social events, and for business and formal occasions
- Suggestions for colours for jewellery, glasses, accessories, make-up, and for colouring your hair
- How to pack for a holiday
- A plethora of my personal hints and tips from 37+ years of running a professional colour business
Who am I?
What you are about to discover in my brand-new mini-course ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ is exactly how I started my own career as a professional image consultant 37 years ago. In fact, this is how the whole delicious colour analysis industry started in the UK back in 1980.
You see, I just happened to be in the right town at the right time…
I was bored to tears with my corporate job and looking desperately to do something else that would make me feel good and would also make excellent use of my innate teaching skills. So I answered an advert to sell ‘colour-coded’ cosmetics.
It was the answer to my prayers. We were taught a simple way to diagnose whether our delectable customers had cool or warm colouring. As the make-up range was already split into cool or warm, it was easier and loads more fun for them to choose face, lip and eye colours that suited their colour direction.
Our customers went bananas over this. They loved the whole concept. They couldn’t get enough and wanted to know more. We realized that what we were teaching about make-up applied just as easily to buying clothes, jewellery, accessories and even with choosing the right hair colour.
So I set off on a personal quest to find out everything I could about colour.
You have to remember that there weren’t any professional colour training courses back then. So we all met up and tried to work things out together. Quite frankly we were pretty rubbish and made loads of mistakes. Take me, for example! In a moment of confused madness, my daft colleagues decided I would look best in warm colours and, for a while, I frightened the life out of the local population by waltzing around in pale peach and tan! It’s a wonder that nobody keeled over as I have the coolest colouring on the planet and look like death warmed up in warm tones!
Understanding that I have cool colouring, and what to wear to make myself look and feel fabulous, literally saved my life. Up to that point, I had been destined for a life of mediocrity, of being a reserved wallflower that no-one noticed and everyone talked over! I kid you not!
When I discovered that I look ruddy gorgeous in cool colours, I immediately started to become more and more confident. And now, you see this diva before you! I can talk to anyone. I give talks and run training courses, both on and offline. No-one intimidates me. Men open doors for me (and God help them if they don’t). Women respect me. And, most importantly, I love, respect and approve of myself.
Don’t ever underestimate the power of colour for it has the ability to change lives.
There weren’t any drapes or colour swatches back then either. We had to make our own. We bought half a yard of fabric here and half a yard of fabric there. Then we cut them into shape ourselves with a pair of pinking shears. I even made my own labels to stick on each ‘drape’ using an old Imperial typewriter. I broke more nails on that darned typewriter than I had hot dinners! Ah but they were halcyon days!
The method of colour analysis we learned 35+ years ago was so simple and straight forward that I still use it to this day. In fact, Cool and Warm forms the basis of everything I teach at a professional level, and always will!
This is your chance to learn it for a song!
How does this mini-course work?
You get immediate lifetime access to all 4 modules of ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’.
This mini-course was originally run live over 4 consecutive weeks and you get all the materials from the entire course.
- 4 individual webinars with Q&A and coaching from me from the live sessions
- For each module, you can watch the video, listen to the audio, read the course notes or do all three at the same time!
- Replays of all 4 webinars will be yours to listen to whenever you want
- You have lifetime access
- All designed to help you create your own personalised Cool or Warm profile that will help you choose clothes, make-up, jewellery, accessories, etc. create a capsule wardrobe, pack for a holiday and loads more besides
I’ve been an Image Consultant for a long time, enough that my once light brown hair [warm] is turning white around my face and mixed grey color over the rest of my hair so I’ve been experimenting with some cooler colors and was anxious to see what Kim had to say about hair changes. Oh what a terrific response! Confusion is beginning to leave me! I’m a bit funky and/or quirky in my personality and dress. Being 75 I thought I SHOULD quit having blond applied to the rest of my hair and go au naturel. With Kim’s response I think I’ll have my hairdresser put more blond into my hair. I’m re-listening to Module 1 and getting tons out of it. Thank you! Lee, USA
Hi Kim, I really enjoyed the webinar today, very interesting that drapes are not needed! Looking forward to module #2! CS, Gibraltar
Thank you Kim, I’ve enjoyed module #1! JM, UK
I’ve been too afraid to start your big course Fabulous Colour Analysis, that I purchased a few months ago, so I thought I would start with this mini-course to give me confidence. Thank you for the help. PW, Canada
I purchased the Color Yourself Fabulous course and I’ve loved it. I’ve been thinking about making a little side business out of it – after some practice on friends! Thanks for offering this mini course. It gave me a step into my passion that I can afford. Gratefully, Maisi, USA
- Understanding colour
- How to analyse Cool and Warm for your own colouring
- Defining hair, skin and eye colours
- You will discover the colours that make you look fabulous and which ones to avoid
- Suggestions for colours to wear including jewellery and glasses
- More ways to analyse Cool and Warm = the ones that work and the ridiculous ones that don’t!
- How to use drapes to analyse Cool and Warm
- My top hints and tips from 37 years’ experience
- Choosing colours for make-up
- First impressions and suggestions for business wear and formal occasions
- The power of neutrals
- How to wear hard-to-wear colours
- How to colour your hair for both Cool and Warm
- Creating a capsule wardrobe for both Cool and Warm
- How to pack for a holiday
- How to analyse Cool and Warm for your friends and family
- Obviously this requires a different approach from doing it for yourself so we’ll discuss the practicalities and how to make this a fun experience for everyone
- How to drape your friend / client with suggestions for props
- I even have a checklist template for you so you can try out different methods and create your own step-by-step script
How do you learn best?
All my courses are created to cater for every type of learning style so it doesn’t matter if you’re a visual, auditory or kinaesthetic learner, there will be one or more ways in this mini-course so that you can analyse cool and warm colours quickly and easily.
This mini-course is NOT…
If you are desperate to learn full seasonal colour analysis right now, I offer a completely separate, in-depth, full training course which also provides business training and our Improvability diploma for you to qualify as a professional colour consultant.
‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ is a mini-course, designed to give you a simple, fun introduction to the world of colour, by focusing on Cool and Warm colour directions. This is exactly how I started my own colour journey 37 years ago and these concepts still form the basis of everything ‘colour’ I create and teach today.
It worked for me! It will work for you too!
Why mini-course ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’ is for you
- You’ll know what to wear, what not to wear, and how to look and feel fabulously confident on every occasion
- And from the content of this mini-course alone, you’ll be able to help your friends do exactly the same – but only if you feel like sharing all this valuable information, and that’s your choice!
- You may want to test out whether becoming a fully-fledged colour consultant is what you really want to do. If it is, you can consider upgrading to my professional colour training later with a great discount (details available in your online account)
- Even if you discover, while working through this mini-course, that becoming a professional colour consultant is not something you want to pursue, then you will still have discovered exactly how to ‘Colour Yourself Fabulous’
Just wanted to say how much I’m looking forward to the Colour Yourself Fabulous mini course.
I first heard about colour analysis over 10 years ago from a friend who’d been to have hers done. It was another 10 before I got around to doing the same!
I’ve been on your mailing list for a while now but am no image consultant. I’m full time mum to 3 girls under 3 and a half, who is 36 years old and hasn’t a clue how to dress, do her hair or even shop, for goodness’ sake. How pathetic is that!
I thought of mailing you to see was there any way that someone like me could learn this stuff without, as you say, having to take out a second mortgage. But I didn’t, thinking that you were an experienced professional who wouldn’t have time for such trivial matters. I was THIS CLOSE to buying your whole ebook collection recently, but, even if I WAS the target audience, I never would have found the time to read it all.
So I was delighted when the mail about the mini-course popped into my inbox. Thank you so much for putting it together – I know it will be great. You mentioned that creating this course was maybe going to annoy a few people. So, a double thank you. There are people out there who would love to spend a fortune having their own consultant, but simply can’t. We’re not trying to cheat anyone out of anything. We just want to be able to respect ourselves a little bit more!
Colour Yourself Fabulous
is a simple, fun, low-cost way to learn how to colour analyse yourself
Join us to discover how to create a wardrobe full of colours that will make you look and feel confidently fabulous on every occasion, and how you could (perhaps) help your friends do the same!
Or join us to investigate if becoming a professional colour consultant is what you really want to do, without having to sell your grandmother!
Or join us to discover the whole cannoli! That would be me, then, as I have to know absolutely everything about colour…
Special price £77*
or 3 equal monthly payments of £30*
*VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases