Look Good, Feel Good, Be Fabulous! eBooks
Understand your colouring and body shape, how to look slimmer, how to create your own style, 50 top beauty tips,
plus a Royal wedding special – the dress, style, jewellery, and lots more…
4 Look Good, Feel Good, Be Fabulous! eBooks in One Collection
Includes eBook #1
How to Look Slimmer Without Dieting
Understand your colouring, your body shape, and how to look slimmer
Includes eBook #2
Beauty Secrets Volume One
50 Beauty secrets of the world’s most beautiful women
Includes eBook #3
101 Style Tips
26 pages of tips to help you create your own style
Includes eBook #4
Royal Wedding: Duke & Duchess of Cambridge
Details and full colour photos of the Duchess’ wedding dresss, veil, tiara, ring, jewellery, shoes, hair, nails, make-up and flowers
4 Look Good, Feel Good, Be Fabulous! eBooks
More on each eBook…
#1. How to Look Slimmer without Dieting
Understand your colouring, your body shape and how to look slimmer without dieting
How to Look Slimmer without Dieting (eBook / 70 pages / first published 2004) by Kim Bolsover
When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
OK then, I’ll rephrase that. What would you like to see?
The point of this book is to help you understand your colouring and your body shape to enable you to look slimmer – without having to diet. Dieting is self-destructive anyway and only serves to make you miserable, grouchy and guilty. So why not try a different approach to looking slimmer by learning how to wear the colours and styles that will make you look wonderful, slim and healthy – all the time?
By looking wonderful (and feeling even better about yourself because of how great you look) others won’t even notice your fat thighs, large bottom, huge hips, ample bosom – whatever it is that keeps you awake at night and causes you deep distress. My guess is that only you see those horrors when you look in the mirror. No-one else really notices – unless you draw attention to them, of course. Read this book and you will discover how to disguise the bits you don’t like and, more importantly, how to emphasise how gorgeous you really are!
You will radiate confidence and other people will be attracted to you – to talk to you, to love and respect you, to listen to you, to give you the best service, to offer you a better job, to help you, to offer you the best opportunities. Don’t forget – life is too short to compromise and you deserve the very best.
This 70-page eBook will show you:
- Which Seasonal direction you are
- How to wear virtually any colour and not look like a stretcher case!
- How to look alive and interesting with the right hair colour
- How to wear black beautifully
- Your own personal body shape
- How to cover up those bits you’d rather the rest of us didn’t see!
- Which skirt and trouser shapes make you look great and which ones definitely won’t!
- Which style of jacket was designed just to make you look fabulous… and which ones to avoid!
- Why the right sleeve length will change the way people think about you
- Single or double breasted? Which one is right for you?
- How to make the most of what you have been given
- The right hairstyle for your face shape
- How to choose the most flattering glasses for you
- How to find your waist and what to do with it!
- All about beautiful necklines
- How to wear hats successfully
- Earrings to suit your face shape
- How to have beautiful hands
- What to do with all those clothes / lipsticks / accessories that you no longer need
- How to look and feel confident – on every occasion
- Plus lots more…
I show you a simple method of working out which Season you are
Spring, Summer, Autumn (Fall) or Winter?
Then you will discover:
- Which hues, tones, shades or tints best suit your skin tone
- Your best darkest neutrals – for suits, jackets, coats and accessories
- The best lightest neutrals – for formal blouses and tops
- Some great colours for basics – additional smart/casual suits, jackets, etc.
- Wonderful accent colours for tops, dresses, and for when you want to add a touch of oomph to an outfit
- The most flattering jewellery colours
- The best colours for glasses frames
- A list of colours to avoid unless you fancy a day off work, of course!
- Hints on make-up shades to stop you being carted off to hospital
- A remarkably simple way to pack for a holiday using your best colours
- How to choose just one lipstick to cater for all eventualities (ghastly thought, I know, but it will help you understand your colouring!)
This guide is irreverent and extremely down to earth so if you can’t take the truth, keep away! However, it will change the way you think about yourself. Your confidence will improve and you will soon be looking healthy, slimmer, radiant, and gorgeous all the time! And isn’t that what you want?
#2. Beauty Secrets: Volume One
50 Beauty Secrets of the World’s Most Beautiful Women
Beauty Secrets: Volume One (eBook / 36 pages / first published 2012) by Kim Bolsover
Some of the secrets you will discover:
- Learn how one British actress blends lipstick colours to create an instantly healthy glow all day long
- Find out what one top Hollywood actress uses to clean her teeth – it’s not toothpaste!
- Discover what one supermodel hates to use on her face and what she uses instead
- And learn this celebrity hairstylist’s trick for covering roots between colourings… Very clever!
I’ve included secrets from beautiful women from all around the globe… Malaysia, Ireland, Holland, Spain, France, Wales, England, South Africa, Somalia, Australia, USA, India, Japan, and Italy. These include Cindy Crawford, Sienna Miller, Emily Blunt, Michelle Yeoh, and Katie Holmes. Plus Ali Hewson, Elle Macpherson, Doutzen Kroes, Halle Berry, Diane Lane, Angela Bassett, Jennifer Love Hewitt and many, many more including Kate Winslet.
Plus insider secrets from celebrity stylists
I’ve also added some hot insider secret tips from celebrity stylists like Ariane Poole, Una Brennan, Ken Paves, Steven Cooper and Kabuki
- One celebrity hairstylist’s secret to effortlessly glamorous locks with that little-known styling tool, the loofah brush!
- How this celebrity make-up artist makes applying false eyelashes so simple
- Why this celebrity hair colourist often applies condensed milk to his client’s scalp
Plus colour analysis beauty secrets:
- How to Find the Right Foundation for Your Skin Colour
- My Top 10 Make-Up Tips
Beauty Secrets Volume One also includes:
- How Oprah lost 87 pounds in body weight
- Doutzen Kroes’ beauty trick for keeping looking fresh from day to night
- Julia Roberts’ every day beauty rule
- Elle McPherson’s favourite make-up items
- How Michelle Yeoh keeps her face fresh and clean – I’ve even included the recipe for you to try at home
#3. 101 Style Tips
To help you create your own style
101 Style Tips (eBook / 26 pages / first published 2004) by Kim Bolsover
I can’t help myself. I always end up offering tips and advice to friends, clients and complete strangers alike, and you wouldn’t believe some of the subjects that we get on to:
- Skin care
- Body shape
- Hair care
- Hands and nails
- Clothes for the office
So, here they all are together – with quite a few extra ones thrown in for good measure – 26 pages of tips to help your create your own style in an eBook format which you can download to your computer easily and safely in minutes.
Skin care and make-up tips are always high on everyone’s agenda and you will learn:
- What is the most ghastly thing on the planet for your delicate face
- Why you should use toner
- How to know when you have used too much moisturiser
- How to treat sunburn
- How to buy the right shade of foundation for your skin tone, and how to deal with idiotic advice from cosmetic assistants who wouldn’t know your skin tone from a semi-tone
- Exactly where to put blusher
- How to apply cream blusher and avoid looking like a Russian doll
You’ll also see how to use natural ingredients that you’re bound to find already in your kitchen to help you look even more beautiful – the one with potato peelings really does work!
Tips for your body shape include:
- What you must try if you are pear-shaped (I am a typical British pear shape but no-one need ever know – because this works!)
- What doesn’t work over a curvy bosom
- How to choose the right jacket for your body shape
- What you should avoid if you have a short neck or a double chin
- How to look taller
- How a fuller figure will always look fabulous
- How to choose the right accessories for your colouring and body shape
There’s plenty of practical advice on choosing frames for glasses including the best time of the year to buy them, what to avoid, and which colours to choose, and my own hairdresser has added one or two of his own gripes (which I have turned into positive tips) about looking after your hair. You’ll learn:
- How to add shine to your hair
- Why using conditioner can be bad for your hair
- How to choose a hairstyle to suit your face shape
- How to look after your hair on holiday
And, if you are like me, and apt to gesticulate madly when you speak, your hands will also attract attention and included is a plethora of tips to help you present lovely hands to the world.
Contrary to public myth, not every woman enjoys shopping but this guide will show you how to save time and money by being able to pick out only those clothes that are worth trying on, and how to work out if they should be added to your wardrobe – or not!
There’s also some good pointers on how to dress for the office:
- To present yourself as a team leader, you need to know the colours that will make you look more authoritative
- Being a member of a team requires you to look more approachable and slightly different shades within your own colour palette will help you achieve this easily
This guide will show you how to make the most of what you have been given – your colouring, body shape, face shape, hands, etc. – and look (and feel) as gorgeous as possible!
As with everything I write, it is irreverent and extremely down to earth so if you can’t take the truth, keep away! Some of the tips will make you smile, some will answer those nagging questions you may have had, and some will spur you on to try them out. Your confidence will improve and you will soon be looking healthy, slimmer, radiant, and gorgeous all the time!
And isn’t that what you want?
#4. Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
The Duchess’ wedding dress, veil, tiara, ring, jewellery, shoes, hair, nails, make-up and the flowers
Royal Wedding: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (eBook / 35 pages / first published 2012) by Kim Bolsover
35 pages of details and full colour photos of the Duchess’ wedding dress, veil, tiara, ring, jewellery, shoes, hair, nails, make-up and the flowers. Plus lots of fascinating information and photos of what the bridegroom, best man, maid of honour, bridesmaids and pages all wore.
This book started off in 2012 as a 15-page document listing the fabrics, resources and people who created what the Duchess wore on her wedding day but… Well, you know me! It grew and grew to include what the Duke wore, and then the best man, maid of honour, bridesmaids and pages all had to be mentioned. And then I started to add lots of other ‘interesting facts’…
- For instance, did you know that there are 6 different wedding veil lengths? I’ve even included a diagram so that you can show your clients and then tell them which one the Duchess went for
- You’ll be able to explain the symbology of the flowers for her bouquet and for the embroidery on her dress
- I’ve also included some fascinating facts about the Cartier tiara she wore and about the design of her earrings
- And you’ll be able to tell your clients how the Duchess made sure that the old adabe of ‘Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue,’ was well and truly covered
So you can see why it’s now more than doubled to 35 pages!
Get your 4 Look Good, Feel Good, Be Fabulous! eBooks here
VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases