Bespoke Personalised Online
Colour Consultation + Personality Profile
with Kim Bolsover
Get your very own bespoke online colour consultation and personality profile. Discover how to dress to express who you really are using your seasonal and tonal colours AND your colour personality
Would you like your colouring and personality analysed?
If you prefer to be treated like an individual,
and absolutely insist on nothing less than the best bespoke colour analysis, then this is for you
As this is an online service, there’s no need to take time off work or away from the family. There’s no need to spend on travel or accommodation to come and see me in person. You and I will work together on the internet. This is NOT a training course, nor is it a computer-generated service!
Your Personalised Colour Consultation will show you:
- Your Seasonal colour direction: Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter
- Your Tonal colour direction: Light, Deep, Warm, Cool, Bright or Soft/Muted
- Which colours will make you look healthy and radiant
- Which colours to keep away from your face at all costs
- How to wear current fashion colours even if they’re not in your colour palette
- Your best neutrals and how to wear black beautifully
- How to look alive and interesting with the right hair colour
- How to wear virtually any colour and not look like a stretcher case!
- The best colours to wear for business, make-up, jewellery
- A capsule wardrobe for your colouring
- How to pack for a holiday using your best colours
- How to save time, money and guilt when shopping
Special Bonus: The Missing Link – Your Colour Personality
- You will learn the psychology of colour
- How your physical colouring and personality are intrinsically linked
- Your main personality strengths and what motivates you
- How to use colour to help you express who you really are
- How, by wearing the right colours, others will treat you with more respect and courtesy
My consultations are all about you, who you really are, what makes you tick, where you are now, and where you’d rather be. Your psychology, your personality is as crucial to a colour analysis with me as the sun rising and setting every day is crucial to life on earth.
Your personality is what sets you apart from the crowd
It governs how you behave, what you wear, and, therefore, how other people treat you.
- Would you like to know how your personality affects your colouring?
- Or is it that your colouring affects your personality?
This isn’t just about your physical colouring
After 35+ years in this business, I can’t just do an analysis based on what you look like. The world and his mother can do that so if that’s all you want – if that’s all you think you’re worth – then this is not for you.
This will be one of the best investments you ever make in yourself
You will save money, time and guilt when shopping for clothes and accessories, and you will know how to dress to reflect who you truly are.
Colour & style is all about confidence and, if I can help you understand what goes on at a psychological level, you’ll soon be making more of how you present your physical body with total confidence.
It’s positively fascinating stuff and you will love reading about this extra dimension to how your personality and your colours work so well together.
This is a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity
The last time I offered this was 11 years ago and, even though I kept putting the price up, I ended up with a waiting list that took me months to clear. Then, I was about to launch a new training course so I had to put online colour consultations on the back burner…
From time to time, I have offered this service to my VIP coaching clients, several of whom who have paid me 500 pounds.
Each one takes me around 4 hours (spread out over a period of days) because I’m manic about doing the absolute best I can for you and I need time to muse and pontificate.
So you can see that I only have space in my diary for a few personalised colour consultations + personality profiles at any one time. When I first announced this, two were snapped up in the first couple of hours. When my diary gets too full, we’ll switch this off.
This is your once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity to help you discover who you really are and how to dress for every occasion.
How it Works: Online Colour Analysis
- Reserve your online personal colour consultation
- You will then be asked to complete a specially-designed colour analysis form. This is not a computer-generated analysis. I will personally pore over your answers and photograph and create a Colour Portfolio especially for you.
- Once I receive your completed form and photo(s), I will book time in my diary to spend entirely on you
- I will then put together a personalised Colour Portfolio just for you
I will email you with the date I’ve reserved in my diary and will let you know when to expect the final Portfolio. I hope you’ll understand that this could take some time and not to expect overnight results – I want to do my very best for you.
You will be answering questions about:
- Your eye colour, and your skin tone
- Your real hair colour and your current colour – because they may be different
- Your perception of colour
- Your colour personality. This is the best bit! Your answers will show how your psychological and physiological colouring are intrinsically linked, and will give you some deep insights into who you really are
Take your time
I strongly recommend that you take your time and be quite certain before answering the questions about your eyes, hair and skin tone. It may be worth printing out the questionnaire first so you can check out your answers with a friend (or two); then copy those into the online form when you are absolutely sure.
Send up to 5 digital photos
- Your choice, of course, but if you don’t send photo(s), I can only work from your written answers
- Please send at least one recent, head-and-shoulders colour photo taken in natural light (i.e. stood in the garden), preferably without make-up on. At the least, ladies, take your lipstick off and give me a fighting chance!
- Attach each photo to a separate email. I will wait for those before scheduling your analysis into my diary
After you identified that I was an Autumn I have been out shopping with my colour swatch book buying a new brown suit, a brown and rust blouse and a jade green top – to name but a few. It has been wonderful seeing how more suitable colours have transformed the way I feel about how I look.
Q&A about Personalised Colour Analysis
On to the personality part. There were quite a few surprises in this section. I had to really study this and think about myself honestly. I got a couple of close friends to go through it with me and we all were in agreement that you were quite accurate. When I read that summary it felt like it was screaming me!
I have been following your blog for a couple of years now and I find it so interesting and I have already learned so much. I am seriously considering a future in this field. I have ordered your ladies style training course and I’m excited to begin learning. I can’t see myself ever getting to where you are but I’m looking forward to trying! My dream is to know about colour well enough to be able to do a colour analysis one day. Thanks for the inspiration and I look forward to learning more from you!
Secondly, I can’t believe it! You are so right! It is really funny because even when reading the report I was thinking ‘fantastic – I love reds, bright colours, royal blues, etc.’ I absolutely love those jewel colours but hardly ever wear them because I always feel that I am pushing myself forward too much in them and feel a bit that people will find me really overpowering in them.
I can’t believe that you put in the report that I have been hiding away from the colours that I like – it is so true! I am going to spend time really reading the report properly during the week but just wanted to thank you so much for the analysis. I think it is great and I am just going to put on my red top when we go out for dinner this evening!
Here’s how to reserve your Personalised Online Colour Consultation + Personality Profile
- Purchase your Colour Analysis (below) and register
- Complete the online questionnaire with your answers
- I will schedule a specific time in my diary to devote entirely to analysing your answers. These will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are sending photos, I will allocate you an appointment when I have received them
- Your completed personalised Colour Consultation + Personality Profile will be emailed to you within approximately 15 working days of the analysis appointment above.
- Normally £397
- Special launch price £247
- Or 4-pay £70 monthly
(consultation will be scheduled when fee has been paid in full)
the next available colour consultation slots
are from Thursday 26 April 2018
so book now to reserve your place.
Note: If you get the message Online Personal Colour Consultation is out of stock. Please choose a different item then my diary is currently fully booked for this service. Allow approx 15 working days for delivery. VAT is applicable to EU (European Union) purchases.
This will be one of the best investments you ever make in yourself
You might like to also consider treating a friend or relative?
What a fabulous gift to give!
This is exactly what I was put on the planet for, so it will be an absolute honour, not to mention a total delight, to work with you on your own Bespoke, Personalised, Online Colour Consultation and Personality Profile.
I wish you everything that I wish for myself.